Glutaraldehyde 11 gm, Didecyldimethyl Ammonium Chloride 8.5 gm & Benzalkonium Chloride 17.85 gm Solution
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution IP : 17.85 g
Strong Glutaraldehyde Solution IP : 11 g
Didecyldimethyl Ammonium Chloride: need to check license
• Effective against gram +ve and gram –ve bacteria, covered and uncovered virus, Mycoplasma, e coli, salmonella, yeast and molds.
• Causes irreversible Lysis
• Useful in Poultry sheds, Foot dips, vehicle dips and sprays, Equipments, Hatchery surfaces and Hatchery surroundings.
• Effective in processing plants (Milk, meat, Food etc.) in areas other than direct food contact surfaces.
• Can be used in presence of birds.